Saturday, May 2, 2015

Here Comes The Bride ...

"Finally," I can hear Bec's sister saying after tormenting her with teaser's up until now!

Years ago when Photography was just a dream that I only talked about, I would always say that I would never get into weddings. I didn't want to be the one responsible for ruining any photo's. But I keep finding myself drawn to weddings because they are so much fun to be a part of. 

When Bec & Beau got engaged, I was fingers crossed hoping they'd ask me to be their photographer. I knew I had a model on my hands, and I thought that was just going to be Bec ... Turns out it was Beau who got right into the swing of posing!

"Statistics show that strong marriages produce strong families." Bec is from a smaller family of only 4 compared to Beau's family of 13, and everyone had their responsibilities on the day. I saw awesome examples of a strong family and strong marriages on both sides, plus not to mention the large network of supportive family and friends that both bride and groom had already in place.

It was so nice as an outsider, to see these two families smoothly unite AND also be inclusive of friends, regarding them as family as well. To see in today's society a family unit come together, treat each other as #1, radiate love and bond so well - was refreshing. 

We wish you both nothing but the best in the future!




 











 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment